Golf Mat Thickness:
- Turf Height: 1¼"
- Base Pad: 5/8" thick base pad provides the PERFECT Stance and Natural Feel.
- Total Height: 1¾"
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Precision Manufacturing - Superior Quality
- All Weather - Indoor/Outdoor - Quick Drying
- Industrial Bonded - Not Glued
- Engineered for down and through shots from golfers of all levels
- 30% Denser Turf
- 100% Nylon (Will Not Stain Clubs)
- 10 Year Life Expectancy
- 10 Year Protection UV Warranty
Engineered For Golfers By Golfers:
- Instant Feedback! Fat, Thin or a Perfect Swing!
- Easy on the Wrists, Elbows and Clubs!
- Perfect ReACTION 3D Fibers React to Give You the Feel of Taking a PERFECT Divot.
- Use Your Own Wood Tees - Set Your Desired Tee Height - Will Hold Your Wood Tee Any Place on the Mat.
- No Shock - No Bounce! Shock Absorbing PERFECT ReACTION 3D Fibers Will Absorb and Solve the Bounce Problem You Experience With Old Style Wood Tee Golf Mats.
- Use All Clubs - Drivers, Irons/Wedges
- 100% Made in the USA!
Shipping & Return Policy
Free Shipping and Free Returns!
We ship to the USA only.
Please Note: Phone or email inquiries are answered Monday through Friday. No inquiries will be answered Saturday, Sunday or national Holidays.
Most products shipped within the contiguous U.S. include free shipping, but shipping charges are marked on each product's detail page prior to purchase. Alaska and Hawaii will include a handling fee or $75.00 per order.
Items marked free shipping do not apply to destinations outside the Continental U.S. For orders outside the continental United States, we will email a shipping quote before we process your credit card for your authorization if our cost is over $50. Note that items that show a delivered price (or Free Shipping) are for continental U.S. only.
Our normal shipping time is within 72 hours (this is when your order is processed, and does not include weekends). Please allow a few more business days for your order to arrive to you. We ship FedEx from Dalton, GA. Larger items may ship directly from the factory and smaller items usually ship from our warehouse.
Please be aware that you may receive separate packages on different days. Do not be alarmed if your order is not complete in one box.
The "Target Date" on the order form is not a promise from us to deliver your product exactly by that date. It is for our information while processing the order. We will make every effort to meet your "Target Date."
During major gift giving holidays please remember:
- Due to large volume during major gift giving holidays your delivery time may be delayed by a few days.
- Remember, it is wise to order early to ensure you get your item(s) on time!
- We will do everything in our power to ensure you receive your items in a timely manner, but remember that UPS/Fedex can also run a bit behind during these peak times.
- Customers who order too close to the Holiday may find their order arrives a few days after the Holiday. Once your order has shipped, we cannot be responsible for late deliveries. Late deliveries during the Holidays will not be entitled to free shipping or a refund in shipping costs.
If your item is damaged when you receive it, you must report the damaged item to us within 24 hours of getting your item. If you receive your item on a Friday, you must contact us by the end of business the following Monday.
Return authorization is required for any returned merchandise. There are two ways to start the return process:
- If you created an account at checkout just sign-in to your account and go to the orders tab. From there, find your the order you'd like to return and click the "return" link and follow the prompts. Once we receive your return request, we'll work with you get your shipping label and return the item to us.
- If you purchased your item as a guest, you can start your return by dropping us a line by filling out the form below. Please include your order number any notes about your order and we'll respond ASAP.
Manufacturers warranties do apply to defective merchandise, please contact the manufacturer for any manufacturer's warranty issues.
We do not accept returns on discontinued items or tee line.
Items must be unused and in original packaging for refund. There will be a full 100% refund with no deductions if the error is ours.
All items must be returned within 30 days of the date we shipped the product to you (except golf nets, see below). Absolutely no returns on used items. Absolutely no returns will be accepted past 30 days. Balance, Rayma and Rechargeable Bracelets have a 60-Day return policy (see below).
If you are wishing to return an item that offered free shipping at the time of purchase, the actual shipping charge will be deducted from your refund for that item.
If you order during the month of November for early Christmas shopping, we allow you 60 days to return or exchange an item. This allows you time to shop early for Christmas and have ample time to return or exchange the item.
We sometimes give away FREE gifts with selected products. These are FREE gifts and do not effect the low purchase price of the item. They are FREE and are not refundable, nor are they eligible for replacement should the free gift break. If you return the product you purchased, you must return the free gift(s) also. We reserve the right to substitute a free gift with another free gift. Remember - the free gifts are free - you did not pay for them.
Golf nets/chipping nets are limited to a 7-day evaluation period. You must contact us within 7 days of receipt of the net if you would like to return it. Due to the rough treatment inflicted on golf nets, no exceptions will be made. (The 60-day exception at during the Christmas season does not apply to golf nets.)
If we ship to the address you gave on your order, and the package is deemed undeliverable by the shipping carrier, we will deduct the actual shipping cost before issuing a refund for your order.
Mat base pad warranty is as follows:
Dura-Pro Golf Mats base pad is warrantied against rotting for the period specified for the style of mat. Warranty covers normal use. Prolonged exposure to extreme weather conditions can shorten the life of the mat and is not covered under the warranty. Turf cuts (fat shots), wear, and base pad damage from clubs, and driver mishits causing damage to the mat near rubber tee holes are not covered.
Residential Mats may be used with woods, drivers, and irons. Rubber tees are recommended for golfers at lower skill levels.
Remember, no mat manufacturer will accept returns on a mat that has been chopped up from an iron being used like an axe. Improper use of irons may cause damage and is the consumer's responsibility. Use caution with irons.
Mat sizes may vary + or - approximately 1" on base pad and + or - on turf heights a few fractions of an inch, due to manufacturing tolerances. If you plan on putting the mat in a frame, please wait for your mat to arrive before completing. Mat sizes may vary + or - approximately 1" on base pad and + or - on turf heights a few fractions of an inch, due to manufacturing tolerances. Slight color variations may occur from batch to batch or even on the same roll, this is due to the manufacturing process, heat, humidity, and Resins, this is not a defect in quality.
Items that are shipped back to us within 30 days, without proper authorization, are subject to a 25% restocking fee, and actual shipping charges. All items must be returned within 30 days of the date we shipped the product to you. Items returned after 30 days will not be refunded. Return freight is the customer's responsibility. Absolutely no returns on used items. Absolutely no returns will be accepted past 30 days.
Once we receive your item, please allow 7-10 days before you see your refund posted back to your credit card account. Please wait to see your next credit card statement. You will see the transaction as Internet Shops Inc on your statement. We will email you notifying you that your credit has been issued.
Items Purchased for Conventions or Events:
Any item purchased for use at an event will be purchased as a final sale and will not be returnable. We do not "rent" products for use at conventions and events. Please make sure you order your item 30 days prior to your event.
- If you have questions regarding shipping or returns that are not covered here please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortages must be report to us within 72 hours of delivery. No exceptions.